Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Miele C3 Celebration Ecoline Vacuum Accessories

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
JessUK98
Lemon Slice

Miele C3 Celebration Ecoline Vacuum Accessories

Postby JessUK98 » May 22nd, 2019, 8:59 am

I have this vacuum, Miele C3 Celebration Ecoline:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

The bit that connects to the telescopic pole on the comfort handle has snapped. I found the exact same handle on only one site and it cost just over £72. Sod that I thought and bought a normal wand handle which said it fits the C3;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

It fits the telescopic pole end just fine, put it’s too small to fit on the part that connects to the hose. It looks like the diameter of the hose for the handle end on mine is bigger than normal, presumably to accommodate the comfort handle. I’ve tried looking for a hose but despite bringing up a load of hits can’t tell if they would fit my vacuum.

The model number of mine is SGSH1 which is never listed in the item description. DAK if any one can find a suitable hose or handle that would fit my vacuum?

TIA,
Jess

k333
2 Lemon pips

Re: Miele C3 Celebration Ecoline Vacuum Accessories

Postby k333 » May 23rd, 2019, 9:10 am

Ebay is often good for this sort of thing. A search for "Miele C3 handle" came up with plenty of hits in the £10-£20 range, some even including postage.

- K

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » May 25th, 2019, 2:21 pm

JessUK98 wrote:
The model number of mine is SGSH1 which is never listed in the item description.

DAK if any one can find a suitable hose or handle that would fit my vacuum?

Miele are good on the customer-service side of things, and your best bet on getting a replacement for the specific wand-handle that you're looking for is to get the original handle part-number of the handle, for the SGSH1 vacuum that you own.

I'd give them a ring on 0330 160 6600, or email them at info@miele.co.uk, and give them the model number of your vacuum, and then ask for the curved handle part-number.

It seems to be a bit of a minefield if you've not got that part-number, and is likely to lead to further disappointment if you're trying to solve this issue without it...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

JessUK98
Lemon Slice

Postby JessUK98 » May 25th, 2019, 7:26 pm

I’ve gone the ebay route, so hose should be arriving next week. It should fit with the wand handle. From what I can make out the hose for the comfort handle is wider in diameter where it attaches to the handle but the part that plugs into the vaccum isthe samw size as the standard hose.
Henry had been reinstated for the interim

Return to “Does anyone know?”