Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

Selftrade.co.uk

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
didds
Lemon Half

Selftrade.co.uk

Postby didds » February 5th, 2024, 12:59 pm

similar to me other query about e-cortal, Ive found some very limited paperwork that I had a sharedealing account with selftrade.co.uk - which also doesnt exist any longer (though appears to have been taken over by EQI).

Again, Ive sent them an email but DAK what may have happened to selftrade.co.uk and if access is still available today to any accounts?

ta

didds

Urbandreamer
Lemon Quarter

Re: Selftrade.co.uk

Postby Urbandreamer » February 5th, 2024, 1:56 pm

As you found out, selftrade was taken over by EQI.
Which was in turn taken over by II (Interactive investor).
That was then taken over by that scottish company that seems to have lost most of their letters Abrdn.
Fortunately Abrdn didn't have that many letters to play with in the name II, so kept the trading name.

Anyway, it's this company.
https://www.ii.co.uk/

FWIW, I too was with selftrade, though my account was actually moved there in a previous takeover. Best of luck with the paperwork.

BobGe
Lemon Slice

Postby BobGe » February 7th, 2024, 5:05 am

Selftrade was operated by Boursorama, part of Société Générale. If the account was active at the time you would have been advised by letter and, perhaps, email regarding the transfer to Equinity (who retained the Selftrade name for a while IIRC) and subsequently changed it to EQi. Likewise the transfer from EQi to Interactive Investor (ii). That assumes that your registered correspondence details were up-to-date, of course. If it was a dormant account I have no idea how that may have been handled.

didds
Lemon Half

Postby didds » February 7th, 2024, 10:47 am

BobGe wrote:Selftrade was operated by Boursorama, part of Société Générale. If the account was active at the time you would have been advised by letter and, perhaps, email regarding the transfer to Equinity (who retained the Selftrade name for a while IIRC) and subsequently changed it to EQi. Likewise the transfer from EQi to Interactive Investor (ii). That assumes that your registered correspondence details were up-to-date, of course. If it was a dormant account I have no idea how that may have been handled.

#

well my address hasn't changed in all that time and I really don't recall any such correspondence.

Return to “Does anyone know?”