Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Internet company puzzle

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
XFool
The full Lemon

Re: Internet company puzzle

Postby XFool » July 27th, 2018, 1:17 am

So how's it going with Battery Force?

They have moved physical location of their office - unlike the previous location on a Manchester business park it looks like a private house or farmhouse:

Since last I looked they have done more work on their previously incomplete website. The links at the bottom of the page:'SITEMAP, INFORMATION, CONTACT US' do now actually work and more stuff has been added. On Trustpilot they have only had two reviews since February (when the strange events happened), both unfavourable, whereas previously they had had years of very favourable reviews. They quote 'Excellent Based on 11,369 reviews' on their site but don't now point to the latest reviews! But in fairness, they still point directly to their entry on Trustpilot.

They have replied to both the above unfavourable reviews and confirm that everyone has to re-register as no account information could be transferred to the new system. (Why not?)

Personally I have still not ordered anything, my confidence still shaken by the perplexing events...

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » July 27th, 2018, 1:45 am

XFool wrote:So how's it going with Battery Force?

They have moved physical location of their office - unlike the previous location on a Manchester business park it looks like a private house or farmhouse:

But the website 'CONTACT US' link still gives the Trafford Park address, unlike Google...

Slarti
Lemon Quarter

Postby Slarti » July 27th, 2018, 12:36 pm

XFool wrote:So how's it going with Battery Force?

Since last I looked they have done more work on their previously incomplete website. The links at the bottom of the page:'SITEMAP, INFORMATION, CONTACT US' do now actually work and more stuff has been added. On Trustpilot they have only had two reviews since February (when the strange events happened), both unfavourable, whereas previously they had had years of very favourable reviews. They quote 'Excellent Based on 11,369 reviews' on their site but don't now point to the latest reviews! But in fairness, they still point directly to their entry on Trustpilot.

They have replied to both the above unfavourable reviews and confirm that everyone has to re-register as no account information could be transferred to the new system. (Why not?)

Personally I have still not ordered anything, my confidence still shaken by the perplexing events...

Sounds as if the company/firm went under and a single person is now using the old name.
They can't use the old accounts because they don't have them as they were on the repossessed server, or there are legal complications.

I think that I'd be looking for a barge pole.

Slarti

Return to “Does anyone know?”