Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

asda cashback vouc hers - home deliveries ?

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
didds
Lemon Half

asda cashback vouc hers - home deliveries ?

Postby didds » November 18th, 2018, 3:05 pm

aligned to my other query!

so ive circa £94 worth of cashback vouchers available and our nearest asda is 8 miles away.

In my other thread somebody suggested i just get a load of beer to drink at home - which got me thinking...

I stock bars for the amdram stuff I do and we havce a xmas concert coming up, where every year we give punters either mulled wine or OJ included in their ticket.

So I thought why not order the mulled wine online, pay for it in cashback vouchers and get ti deleivered, and my theatre company will refund me (same as they do if i pay cash for the mulled wine and OJ anyway).

Except I cant find where on the delivery and payment page for asda deliveries I can inoput any cashback vouchers. there is an option for eVouchers (whatever they are) but nothing obvious from the cashback voucher (Ive one for a tenner set up for testing purposes. which nto has to be used within a month come what may - eeek!)

DAK oif cashback vouchers can be used for online groceries deliveries?

Ive called their helpline - but the mnessage says their systems are down so call back in the week. Ive also emailed/messaged asda but the page also says it is up to a 5 day turnaround. Id rather just get it done TBH.

cheers

didds

didds
Lemon Half

Re: asda cashback vouc hers - home deliveries ?

Postby didds » November 18th, 2018, 3:06 pm

bah,.

no sooner have I asked I see some small print right at the bottom of the voucher I have already ordered...

"Unfortunately vouchers can’t be used online "

bah.

gonna have to drive to the asda na dhope they have 43 bottles of mulled wine and 8 litres of cheap OJ when I get theer!

BAH!

didds

melonfool
Lemon Quarter

Postby melonfool » November 19th, 2018, 8:30 pm

To be honest, I'd kill 16 miles of fuel to get £94 of free groceries. I mean, the fuel can't be more than £5 can it?

Buy all the big, boring, heavy stuff since you'll be driving - beer, loo roll, washing stuff, tins, bottles, pet food, etc.

Mel

didds
Lemon Half

Postby didds » November 20th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Yeah. Dead on Mel.

that's what I'll have to do.

cheers all.

didds

Return to “Does anyone know?”