Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Improvement

Raise issues with Admin (Stooz, Clariman, Redsturgeon) e.g. alert to something important on the site or ask Admin about a moderation decision. You will be answered, but there is no response time guarantee.
XFool
The full Lemon

Improvement

Postby XFool » November 15th, 2023, 10:45 am

I'd like to suggest a constructive "improvement" to the running of the TLF site.

I'd like to suggest the posting and behaviour rules applicable to members of TLF (e.g. no personal abuse, attacks on posters, insults - by posting or by PM) be similarly applied to TLF moderator members, not just to the ordinary members.

I believe this would be an inestimable improvement to the smooth running of TLF. So how about it, TLF?

Yours,

XFool

seagles
Lemon Slice

Re: Improvement

Postby seagles » November 15th, 2023, 10:47 am

I think you will find that that rule and all rules apply equally to moderators and all posters.
I assume you have a beef with someone, if so you should use the report button and follow that route.

chas49
Lemon Quarter

Postby chas49 » November 15th, 2023, 12:23 pm

Moderator Message:
This is off-topic for the Suggestions board. I have moved it to Room 101.

In addition I have deleted a post which contained a personal attack which breaches site rules.

The moderation and admin team are all aware of the matters raised here, and further discussion is not required.

The thread remains locked. (chas49)

Clariman
Lemon Quarter

Postby Clariman » November 20th, 2023, 12:00 pm

XFool wrote:I'd like to suggest a constructive "improvement" to the running of the TLF site.

I'd like to suggest the posting and behaviour rules applicable to members of TLF (e.g. no personal abuse, attacks on posters, insults - by posting or by PM) be similarly applied to TLF moderator members, not just to the ordinary members.

I believe this would be an inestimable improvement to the smooth running of TLF. So how about it, TLF?

Yours,

XFool

Apologies to the delayed reply from an Admin - I was away on holiday last week. I can confirm that all TLF members, mods or otherwise, are treated the same when it comes to moderation and site rules.

Return to “Room 101 - Escalation to Admin”