Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Rapid Growth Stocks

Analysing companies' finances and value from their financial statements using ratios and formulae
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Rapid Growth Stocks

Postby robertbanking » February 5th, 2024, 4:30 pm

Hello you very intelligent and wonderful people that make up this forum. Happy Monday and i sincerely hope you have another fantastic week.

I kindly please wanted to ask a quick question. For instance when Amazon was a small cap stock, the company would have been reinvesting alot into marketing and the infrastructure of the business. I kindly wondered please when looking for small cap stocks, that are rapidly growing more than usual, what kind of filters would you recommend on Finviz stock screener please, such as percentage change in Free Cash Flow etc? I understand you would then have to do alot of research on the company’s Annual Reports and due diligence. If you kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and thanks very much for the wonderful support from everyone on these forums. I very much hope you achieve massive success. All the very best for your future endeavours and hope you stay happy and healthy. Very best wishes.

swill453
Lemon Half

Re: Rapid Growth Stocks

Postby swill453 » February 5th, 2024, 4:36 pm

robertbanking wrote:Sending you lots of good wishes and thanks very much for the wonderful support from everyone on these forums.

Have you actually read the replies to your last (very similar) question? You'd see you're not getting "wonderful support from everyone on these forums".

Perhaps it's the way you ask the questions, then fail to engage in followup discussions.

Scott.

TheMotorcycleBoy
Lemon Quarter

Postby TheMotorcycleBoy » February 5th, 2024, 5:32 pm

robertbanking wrote:Hello you very intelligent and wonderful people that make up this forum. Happy Monday and i sincerely hope you have another fantastic week.

I kindly please wanted to ask a quick question. For instance when Amazon was a small cap stock, the company would have been reinvesting alot into marketing and the infrastructure of the business. I kindly wondered please when looking for small cap stocks, that are rapidly growing more than usual, what kind of filters would you recommend on Finviz stock screener please, such as percentage change in Free Cash Flow etc? I understand you would then have to do alot of research on the company’s Annual Reports and due diligence. If you kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and thanks very much for the wonderful support from everyone on these forums. I very much hope you achieve massive success. All the very best for your future endeavours and hope you stay happy and healthy. Very best wishes.

Go away. We're closed today.

kempiejon
Lemon Quarter

Postby kempiejon » February 5th, 2024, 5:44 pm

robertbanking wrote:hat kind of filters would you recommend on Finviz stock screener please, such as percentage change in Free Cash Flow etc?

Hmmm, this Finviz of which you speak? Who they?

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » February 5th, 2024, 5:48 pm

kempiejon wrote:Hmmm, this Finviz of which you speak? Who they?

https://finviz.com/

Return to “Company Analysis”