Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,johnhemming,Anonymous,Rhyd6,dredd0, for Donating to support the site

Petrofac Limited (PFC)

Share latest information on individual companies and hot news discussions. LSE Main Market companies only
Forum rules
No penny shares or promotional posts
monabri
Lemon Quarter

Re: Petrofac Limited (PFC)

Postby monabri » September 19th, 2019, 11:47 pm

PFC sells remaining 51% share of its interests in operations in Mexico. Proceeds to be used to pay down debt.

https://www.sharecast.com/news/news-and ... 27773.html

daveh
Lemon Slice

Postby daveh » November 20th, 2019, 8:57 am

Petrofac buys small energy services company in US:
https://www.investegate.co.uk/petrofac- ... 00049600T/

Petrofac Limited ("Petrofac") announces it has signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement with the shareholders of W&W Energy Services ("W&W") to acquire an entry-level position in the US onshore Operations and Maintenance market.

and

Petrofac secures US$120 million in EPS awards

https://www.investegate.co.uk/petrofac- ... 00049572T/

Bouleversee
Lemon Quarter

Postby Bouleversee » November 25th, 2019, 10:54 am

According to the ADVFN a.m. bulletin:

"A multinational energy firm accused by prosecutors of maintaining a fake set of accounts to disguise the payment of bribes to foreign government officials has been identified by the Guardian as the UK-based company Petrofac. Petrofac, which is headed by a major Tory donor, has been under investigation by the UK’s anti-corruption agency, the Serious Fraud Office (SFO), for suspected bribery and money laundering. - Guardian"

"Not another one!", said Brenda.

Wasron
2 Lemon pips

Postby Wasron » November 25th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Bouleversee wrote:According to the ADVFN a.m. bulletin:

"A multinational energy firm accused by prosecutors of maintaining a fake set of accounts to disguise the payment of bribes to foreign government officials has been identified by the Guardian as the UK-based company Petrofac. Petrofac, which is headed by a major Tory donor, has been under investigation by the UK’s anti-corruption agency, the Serious Fraud Office (SFO), for suspected bribery and money laundering. - Guardian"

"Not another one!", said Brenda.

I’m not sure this is ‘new’ news. Seems more like The Guardian resurfacing old news to try and attach some more muck to the idea of another Tory Govt. The propaganda war being waged on both sides is thoroughly depressing at the moment.

The price today has hardly budged (for something volatile like Petrofac anyway)

Wasron

Bouleversee
Lemon Quarter

Postby Bouleversee » November 25th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Wasron -

That had occurred to me also. However, although I knew they were being investigated I hadn't heard about the fake set of accounts before. I wish they would get on with it. I suppose the reason the s.p. hasn't moved much today is that this matter is already in the s.p. and other issues, e.g. poo and the future of oil generally, have more influence at the moment. The Brenda comment was because there seem to be quite a lot of companies with accounting issues at the moment and the auditors don't seem to be very good at spotting book cooking.

Return to “Company Share news (LSE Main Market)”