Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron, for Donating to support the site

Computacenter PLC (CCC)

Share latest information on individual companies and hot news discussions. LSE Main Market companies only
Forum rules
No penny shares or promotional posts
Pourri

Computacenter PLC (CCC)

Postby Pourri » July 22nd, 2020, 9:00 am

My biggest holding and I anticipate another special dividend following the news today. :D

"Computacenter plc ("Computacenter" or the "Group"), a leading independent technology partner trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations, today publishes a trading update, based on unaudited financial information, for the period to 30 June 2020.

The Group's adjusted profit before tax in the first half of 2020 has turned out to be substantially ahead of the same period last year.

Whilst most of our industrial clients have been quiet, elsewhere there has been a surge in demand for IT equipment to enable home working which has considerably helped our performance, but this is only part of the story. Computacenter's customers have turned to our Services offerings and the skills of our people at what has been a challenging and demanding time for corporate IT functions."

(Sorry LMF says I'm not approved to post links, but it is on LSE RNS)
Last edited by csearle on December 29th, 2021, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Subject change

Pourri

Re: Computacenter PLC (CCC)

Postby Pourri » July 22nd, 2020, 9:22 am

Moderator Message:
typo fixed

link at https://www.londonstockexchange.com/sto ... mpany-page

Return to “Company Share news (LSE Main Market)”