Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Babcock International Group (BAB)

Share latest information on individual companies and hot news discussions. LSE Main Market companies only
Forum rules
No penny shares or promotional posts
Bouleversee
Lemon Quarter

Postby Bouleversee » April 13th, 2021, 1:06 pm

Despite today's rise of over 37% (last time I looked) I am still losing a huge percentage of my purchase costs in both ISA and non-ISA accounts. I don't know whether to cut my losses on at least the non-ISA account or hang on a bit longer. I don't think I want to bed and ISA the non-ISA holding. I gather they have sacked a lot of employees but I don't know how much difference that will make. Does anyone have any views as to the recovery prospects of this company? All my large losses have been in this type of company.

dealtn
Lemon Half

Re: Babcock International Group (BAB)

Postby dealtn » April 13th, 2021, 1:14 pm

Bouleversee
Lemon Quarter

Postby Bouleversee » July 31st, 2021, 9:04 pm

Does anyone else hold this company, which goes from bad to worse, and does anyone think it is ever going to recover at all after Friday's l6% plus drop (or is it downward from here onwards? I have 2 holdings ( one in ISA) and am losing over £10k at current price, nearly twice as much as current value.

Am debating whether to bed and ISA the dealing acct. holding but I suspect there would be no benefit, other than to offset gains if other dealing acct. shares were sold and that would be of no benefit if the ISA shares continued to fall.

Return to “Company Share news (LSE Main Market)”