Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Shout Out - Logistics Professional based in Devon looking for Work

Family, children, advice, schooling, finance for children, all things kids.
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Shout Out - Logistics Professional based in Devon looking for Work

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » February 20th, 2021, 9:20 pm

One of my connections on LinkedIn liked this post by Stuart Masson. Stuart put the post up about 24hrs ago and has received 846 replies and over 700 private messages. If any of you are able to offer any help please look him up on LinkedIn or let me know and I'll send the information to him.

Stuarts Message is below

This is the hardest and most shameful post I have ever had to write.

I have always promised my family I would protect and take care of them no matter what but I am failing miserably!

I have applied for pretty much everything that I have seen advertised and after several interviews (and many invisible carrots), I still have no job. Turned down for roles I can do standing on my head and have so much to offer.

I have applied for benefits (never done that before) and unfortunately that doesn’t even cover our rent. I now have 1 months rent left in the bank. So Myself, my Wife, 18yr old Daughter, 15yr old Son and my 1yr old Granddaughter will soon be homeless.

I really don’t mean to beg but if any of my contacts know of any roles that are immediately available, please let me know. I will do absolutely anything but ideally want a role with a company I can see out the rest of my career with.

I have worked since I was 14 and appreciate there are worse off families than us but I don’t know what else to do.

Thank you everyone and any shares or help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

AiY

Return to “Family Matters”