Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Fantasy Premier League

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
garfsuncle
Lemon Pip

Fantasy Premier League

Postby garfsuncle » July 30th, 2018, 9:47 pm

For all you snuggers who are football nuts but don't visit the football pages:

I have set up a league entitled Lemonfool FFL for the coming season with Fantasy Premier League.

To join, log on to https://fantasy.premierleague.com and enter co-ordinates 1655855-378879. I hope we'll have as many players as last season and, with luck, a few more.

In previous years the landlord, although an avid football fan, has been conspicuous by his absence. Come on, Beerpig, there must be lots of bottle behind the bar! :^)

Alan

garfsuncle
Lemon Pip

Re: Fantasy Premier League

Postby garfsuncle » August 6th, 2018, 11:50 am

Very few takers so far - apathy or fear of failure? Season starts Friday, so if you are interested, don't leave it too late. Some regulars still missing: Coley? Stu? Tony? Skates on, or you'll miss out.

Alan

Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Postby Howyoudoin » August 6th, 2018, 12:18 pm

garfsuncle wrote:Very few takers so far - apathy or fear of failure? Season starts Friday, so if you are interested, don't leave it too late. Some regulars still missing: Coley? Stu? Tony? Skates on, or you'll miss out.

Alan

Whoops. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news Alan but Coley has passed into the next World and is now having bets with St Peter and St Paul on how many goals Chelsea are going to score this season. Judging by yesterday's performance, it won't be over 100 which was his favourite gambit if I remember correctly.

You might want to search on here as there is a nice remembrance thread for him, including a lovely post from his Wife.

Best,

HYD

garfsuncle
Lemon Pip

Postby garfsuncle » August 6th, 2018, 2:25 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:

Whoops. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news Alan but Coley has passed into the next World and is now having bets with St Peter and St Paul on how many goals Chelsea are going to score this season. Judging by yesterday's performance, it won't be over 100 which was his favourite gambit if I remember correctly.

You might want to search on here as there is a nice remembrance thread for him, including a lovely post from his Wife.

Thanks for that HYD; I also received a message from PD to the same effect. Coleyfish will, I'm sure, be sadly missed from these boards. In fact, I have no doubt he already has been as it's now been six months. So sorry to learn the sad news. RIP Coleyfish.

Alan

garfsuncle
Lemon Pip

Postby garfsuncle » August 10th, 2018, 11:50 am

garfsuncle wrote:Very few takers so far - apathy or fear of failure? Season starts Friday, so if you are interested, don't leave it too late. Some regulars still missing: Stu? Tony? Skates on, or you'll miss out.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The fixtures are up https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures[/quote]

Last chance to join Lemonfools FFL before registration to be in before the first week closes this evening.

Co-ordinates are 1655855-378879.

Alan

Grumpi
Lemon Pip

Postby Grumpi » August 13th, 2018, 12:09 pm

Is it too late to start a Head-to-head league for a Cup like competition?
Always assuming the snug dwellers are in favour of course (he says with deferential manner of the long time grumpy lurker)

Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Postby Howyoudoin » July 29th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Unfortunately garfsuncle no longer posts on TLF but in his honour, i've setup a Fantasy League if anyone would like to join in.

For those that have played here before, you should just be able to log in with your old details through the below link:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If you have not played before, and wish to do so, simply register on the same link above, pick your squad of 15 players and then add yourself to my league by using the code ‘deil24’.

The same rules apply as in previous years, including the ‘free hit’ buttons that can be used once a season – see this list of the rules for further details: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help

HYD

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”