Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

More MoT excuses

Passion, instruction, buying, care, maintenance and more, any form of vehicle discussion is welcome here
MonsterMork
Lemon Slice

More MoT excuses

Postby MonsterMork » August 23rd, 2019, 8:18 am

Telling me before a test about a fail item does not mean that I can pass the car because you told me about it! :?

No, I am not going to give you a pass on the retest even though you say you will fix the issues next week. :!:

Having your seatbelts stuffed is still a fail, even though you "don't carry passengers" :lol:

The bulge on the sidewall of your tyre is still a fail, even though it is only on the inside and can't be seen when you walk past the car :o

No, carrying a block of wood is not an acceptable substitute for a broken handbrake cable :roll:

No, you can't leave your dog in the car while I do the test and you go shopping. :(

Yes, using your A4 sized tablet as a sat-nav is acceptable. No, you can't fix it in the middle of the windscreen in front of the steering wheel and get a pass on your test. :cry:

No, I can't pass your smashed windscreen, even though "it only happened on the way to the test". :roll:

Yes, the sound system in your twenty year old rot-box Corsa is very expensive. No, I don't want to listen to your crappy music at 140 decibels, especially when that is how you drown out the noise from your worn out brakes. :roll:

No, the wiring for your sound system is not acceptably installed when the bare wire ends wrapped around the battery terminals are emitting smoke. :shock:

No, the £40 test fee does not include a full service and all the repairs needed to get a pass. :x

Yes, every customer is a complete shagwit who needs to be removed from the gene pool :evil:

MoTMork

Gaggsy
Lemon Slice

Re: More MoT excuses

Postby Gaggsy » August 23rd, 2019, 10:30 am

Brilliant. Nice to see you enjoying your work!

Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Re: More MoT excuses

Postby Howyoudoin » August 23rd, 2019, 11:02 am

I have zero interest in cars but that made me smile, thanks.

:)

HYD

Return to “Cars, Driving, Motorbikes or any Transport”