Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Is running around the countryside naked.....

Fitness tips, Relaxation, Mind and Body
kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: Is running around the countryside naked.....

Postby kiloran » September 6th, 2019, 11:39 am

The midges would have a field day

Rather you than me

--kiloran

bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Postby bungeejumper » September 6th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Terrible idea. What happens when you need to call a solicitor urgently (as you might), and discover that you forgot to put your mobile phone in the pocket that you're not wearing?

It is indeed good to get your kit off in the countryside. But not in Britain, sadly. :(

BJ

scotia
Lemon Quarter

Postby scotia » September 28th, 2019, 12:14 am

bungeejumper wrote:Terrible idea. What happens when you need to call a solicitor urgently (as you might), and discover that you forgot to put your mobile phone in the pocket that you're not wearing?

but the plus side is that you are likely to get free board and lodgings - organised by the local constabulary. :)

scotia
Lemon Quarter

Postby scotia » September 28th, 2019, 10:16 am

Snorvey wrote:
scotia wrote:
bungeejumper wrote:Terrible idea. What happens when you need to call a solicitor urgently (as you might), and discover that you forgot to put your mobile phone in the pocket that you're not wearing?

but the plus side is that you are likely to get free board and lodgings - organised by the local constabulary. :)

There's no law against getting your kit off - as long as you're not 'Causing offence'.
here is a noody beach near here and locals are encouraged not to go along and gawk......at the naked pensioners.

I'd be careful about testing the "causing offence" opinion of the Polis. I seem to remember that the naked rambler spent much of his time in Barlinnie, Saughton and Perth prisons.
Anyway - with points further north of Sunny Lossie, frostbite may be a problem. :)

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Postby UncleEbenezer » September 28th, 2019, 1:17 pm

There are occasions for it in Jockland. I've enjoyed a munro in my birthday suit - above the midge-line at the time.

Sadly Stephen Gough's experience tells us Jockland is not a Free Country. Their dress code is qualitatively no different to what the Saudis or Taliban impose on women, with differences only in where they draw the line.

Return to “Health & Wellbeing”