Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Fresh top up offer from Amati

Sophisticated and complex high-risk tax-sensitive investments in small companies: handle with care
barchid
Lemon Slice

Fresh top up offer from Amati

Postby barchid » January 8th, 2021, 2:15 pm

RNS today confirming Amati vct is offering a top up offer from February, it is small, just £7mill.
Having had the distinction of almost ringing the bell at 182.98 in Oct 2018, (I think I was just one allocation before the then all time high), with the nav now just above £2 I might hesitate this time. Fortunately I did average down in 2019 but you do feel a chump when you ring the bell like that !

scotia
Lemon Quarter

Re: Fresh top up offer from Amati

Postby scotia » January 8th, 2021, 3:07 pm

barchid wrote:RNS today confirming Amati vct is offering a top up offer from February, it is small, just £7mill.
Having had the distinction of almost ringing the bell at 182.98 in Oct 2018, (I think I was just one allocation before the then all time high), with the nav now just above £2 I might hesitate this time. Fortunately I did average down in 2019 but you do feel a chump when you ring the bell like that !

My wife did exactly the same (on my advice!).

Return to “Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's)”