Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron, for Donating to support the site

Renewable Energy Infrastructure

Green investment room for those with a green conscience or following environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles
Gan020
Lemon Slice

Re: Renewable Energy Infrastructure

Postby Gan020 » September 29th, 2022, 10:33 am

BullDog wrote:
BullDog wrote:A well received update this morning from HEIT -

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/new ... e/15433641

Any holders of HEIT might care to take note of a C share issue announced yesterday. Awful timing by the company, but a good opportunity to buy more shares at 100p. HEIT is forecasting an 8p dividend for FY 2023, I understand.

Ok, so I've read this RNS over and over and it appears that you are buying C shares at 100p which then convert to ordinary shares based on the ratio of the NAV. As far as I can work out when they convert although you have paid 100p for the C's you will only get around 85 ords when they convert. As least that's the way I read it. I'm happy to be corrected and learn something new.

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Postby BullDog » September 29th, 2022, 10:58 am

Gan020 wrote:
BullDog wrote:
BullDog wrote:A well received update this morning from HEIT -

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/new ... e/15433641

Any holders of HEIT might care to take note of a C share issue announced yesterday. Awful timing by the company, but a good opportunity to buy more shares at 100p. HEIT is forecasting an 8p dividend for FY 2023, I understand.

Ok, so I've read this RNS over and over and it appears that you are buying C shares at 100p which then convert to ordinary shares based on the ratio of the NAV. As far as I can work out when they convert although you have paid 100p for the C's you will only get around 85 ords when they convert. As least that's the way I read it. I'm happy to be corrected and learn something new.

Thanks. I will have to read the proper offer document when it's released. That doesn't sound very attractive then, does it? HEIT has been caught in the current market turmoil and is on sale around 104p today.

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Postby BullDog » November 22nd, 2022, 4:16 pm

Good news at HEIT "Harmony Energy Income Trust brings Europe’s largest battery energy storage system online" - https://www.energyglobal.com/energy-sto ... em-online/

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Postby BullDog » December 6th, 2022, 9:43 am

BullDog wrote:Good news at HEIT "Harmony Energy Income Trust brings Europe’s largest battery energy storage system online" - https://www.energyglobal.com/energy-sto ... em-online/

Positive commentary in The Times Tempus column this morning. Looking very positive for next year with forecast 8p dividend. I can easily see HEIT following the trajectory set by GRID. HEIT is a smaller business than GRID. But HEIT does have an advantage that it's Tesla energy storages are rated for 2 hours full capacity where mostly competitors plants are 1 hour duration. Bought into both of them at IPO, one of my better decisions. It seems.

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Postby BullDog » December 15th, 2022, 1:58 pm

And a very encouraging RNS today from HEIT. One battery storage project recently commissioned (Europe's largest battery storage facility to date) and five more coming on stream in 2023. HEIT has bought three more shovel ready projects for start up in 2024. Very encouraging.

Return to “Green Investing”